Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Been Too Long!

Hi everyone! And by everyone, I mean my 3 friends who read this blog. :) I haven't been posting much - it's been a busy month. I was lucky enough to find a great new job at the University of Arizona that I began on November 1 (my last day with Residence Life was October 22). It's been a good transition so far, but I feel like I have even less time to cook than before! And Mike is finally done with the Air Force and is officially a veteran now. He's going to school full time at UA to finish his degree.

To make this post even more off-topic, I'm actually going to be talking about Christmas cards. Yup, it's that time of the year. Is it just me or is it near impossible to do photo cards (a la Shutterfly)? It's so darn hard to find that one picture that makes you look super cool and thin and worldly.

I started trying to figure a card out last night on shutterfly.com  - I'm partial to them because a) I worked there, b) they have really cute designs that Creative works hard to create....in the summer, and c) all of my pictures from like, the last 7 years are uploaded to Shutterfly.

I'm kind of enjoying this card, because I could put 4 different pictures of Mike and I, with little captions of what we happened to be doing or where we have traveled this year. One downside? This is a folded card, which means I would have to think of something to write on the inside. That takes some effort, and if you know me, I'm lazy! Ugh, decisions. Guess you will have to wait with bated breath to see what I come up with!

Sweet Chocolate Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment