Monday, July 26, 2010

Howdy! An Introduction.



Hi. I'm Rachel. Welcome to my blog! 

I'll be posting on various and sundry topics, mostly food related. It's a hobby of mine to collect recipes to try - I'll share the wins and epic fails as I trudge along. Recipes will be posted or at least linked, unless they come directly from a book or other published media (I'm not trying to have Bon Appetit send me a cease and desist order anytime soon). Plus, there's this thing called Google, it's kinda awesome, so if you want to find a recipe, have at it.

As for the title of this blog, Diet Starts Monday!, it has been a rallying cry of sorts for basically my entire chubby life. I spend a fair amount of time justifying having eaten an entire wedge of Trader Joe's double cream Gouda with a freshly baked French baguette for dinner. Or a combo meal #1 from Chick-fil-A. Such is life - don't worry, the Diet Starts Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment